Wednesday, August 02, 2006



Rose Jen’s story.
My name is Rosejean, I attend this YWAM outreach for the reason that I want to be the part of Gods work here in Philippines. This is my first time to be a volunteer so when my first day at the base was very strange for everyone because I don’t know them. But when the days go on we have a good communication with my co-volunteers.
I am a part of the IPHC team which is here from England and I interpret and share also for those people in the healthcare ministry.
My highlight of the outreach so far is when the IPHC team discovered a very malnourished boy named Luigi at Marcos Bridge area of Cagayan de Oro. We brought him to the hospital where he is admitted to be fed and cared for. It is likely that he would have died if we did not find him.
I met a lady whose baby had difficulty breathing. I told the lady to call to Jesus to make your baby safe and she just nodded her head. I then went out and prayed for the baby at a distance for a complete healing and to sleep well. About twenty minutes later I met the lady in the walkway of the hospital and she smiled at me and told me that her baby was sleeping well and breathing ok now.
I just thank God for using me in that situation and it is a real privilege for me for God to use me in that way.
I look forward to more opportunities where God can use me again.
Amen.

No comments: